For a few weeks now, I've been making plans to decorate for a wedding shower for our friends Justin and Olivia. The event was last night and I thought I'd share some pics...
{Justin's last name....Wood}
The happy couple...
See the CIRCLES!?! (for those of you just dying to know.)
Some of my favorite girls in the whole wide world...
{Debbie, Heather, Oli, Maris, Bizzy & me in back}
*****
I've been searching for months for wedding/wedding shower inspiration. I have so many friends getting married! I'll try to give credit where I can remember credit is due. If you can help, please chime in!

















4 comments:
everything looks so great! i love the touch of fabric on the tags and how you wrapped those lanterns. you did a wonderful job!
So creatively and charmingly cute!!
You really did a great job.
I LOVE everything I am so NOT creative or decorative but can admire the work and genius of others!
I really want one of those beverage dispensers!! The one you have the lemonade in. Please tell me it's not a one of a kind and where I can buy one!!
Congrats to another happy couple!
Thanks ladies!
And C - It isn't my dispenser, but I found one online for you. On sale even! :) It belongs to one of the other hostesses. She knows to bring it to EVERY shower because it's so darn cute.
http://www.homewetbar.com/Paris-Hammered-Glass-Beverage-Dispenser-p-1070.html
Awesome Faith! It looks AMAZING!
Post a Comment