We loaded up the munchkins and went to the circus Monday evening.
It was smokin' H.O.T.
But both kids were entranced with the animals.
The tigers were awesome. But I, being the way that I am, planned my emergency exit in case they got loose and went Siegfried and Roy on us...
By the way, who thinks, "Hey, I'll get 2 camels, 2 horses, and 2 tiny horses and run them in a circle!"?
I don't know, but it sure was cute.
And so was the elephant.
Me: "What was your favorite part of the circus?"
Miles: "Da elyaphant."
It was a good little outing. We left at the intermission because Miss Ella was starting to get fidgety and it was past her bedtime.
Overall, the Buss family's first outing to the circus = SUCCESS!






2 comments:
Aw I love this. I remember the first time I went to the circus with my family and it was magical.
I actually cried my first time at the circus as a kid. I felt so bad for the animals. Years later, The Onion kind of nailed it.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/children-of-all-ages-delighted-by-enslavement-of-t,17534/
Post a Comment