In the evening, our garden is full of the most beautiful light.
It's our favorite time to be out there.
The evenings this past week have been full of fun.
We went ahead and pulled all of our ONioNS...
The ONioNS and BeLL PEppErs were planted in the same small space.
Pulling the onions makes room for these little guys.

We've also seen the beginnings of healthy little...
GReEN BeaNS!

We've pulled lots of LeTTucE!

And good grief, there are a gazillion TOmAToEs of every shape and size!
Anyone ever planted Japanese RAdisHEs?
They look like white carrots. Taste like radishes.
Miles helped to put some compost in the beds...
He handles the plants so gently, tenderly patting the soil down around them.
It's the cutest stinkin' thing.
I love this boy.
And he loves the dirt.
And he loves washing the dirt off with the water hose.
You can read about how he told his friends all about the garden HERE.
And then go check out what other folks are doing in the contest this week:












3 comments:
You an amazing garden and a very gentle boy! Mine just killed another flower by hitting it with a stick. OHHHHHH, at least he said he was sorry.
I'm truly envious (Forgive me, Lord!) of your garden and how much you are already getting out of it! We are just praying for some sunshine to perk things up out there.
I noticed your white bowl with Marigolds (i think) at the edge of a garden box. I have an antique enamelware bowl that looks similar to that. It just holds a bunch of junk... you have given me an idea to repurpose it. Thanks.
and I love the little shopping cart. Cute!
Oh you give me hope that I may too someday enjoy the beautiful evenings in our garden!! We did have a bit of sun today but as of about 3:00 we were overcast again, so no beautiful light in the evening.
I can hardly wait to take my own photos of evening to show!
And- yes you have every right to adore that sweet little boy! Enjoy it- because sooner than you know he will be a big man, like I show this week in my post.
Beautiful garden and famil
Post a Comment