We woke up Friday morning to the crashing trees on our roof.
Saturday morning I woke to a drip in the kitchen. You can imagine how my heart sank since we got a brand new roof in November.
But a leak there was, and all we could figure was that the ice/snow had drifted so high on the corner of the roof where the first floor meets the second floor that water was somehow getting in.
This meant getting rid of the ice/snow in that spot.
So my handy-dandy-father-in-law delivered a ladder.
And Britton borrowed my hair dryer.
No more leak.


2 comments:
How far away does Handy-Dandy Ed live and how long did it take him to get to you with the ladder on that cool little vehicle he's in?
I think he's tried to get that thing stuck and can't, so I'm betting it didn't take him much longer to get here than if he were in his truck.... probably 5-ish miles?
Post a Comment