Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Well folks.....

We're 10 boxes into the lights on the Christmas tree.  And I'm still not finished.

It's a curse.

But I love it.

Back to Kmart.

PS - Ella L-O-V-E-S the lights.  She's not crawling, but she gets where she wants to go....like a worm.  She got across the room to the lights last night.









As things continue to make their way out of boxes this week, I get more and more excited for Christmas.






And I also get excited because Miles is so teachable this year.  He understands far more than I even think he does.  So hearing him talk about the pieces of this nativity puzzle warms my heart.

"Bay-bee Jee-sussssss!"


1 comment:

Sonja said...

OH, I hope those sweet pictures of ella and the lights make it on a christmas card! SO cute!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts