Ran to town late this morning to run a few errands. We ended the trip at K-Mart around 12:45pm. Miles spotted the popcorn machine at the snack bar toward the front of the store...
"po-corn, momma!"
So the clerk was quick to show us a small bag that would be free if we purchased a medium Icee for the price of a small one.
Well, that's a deal if I've ever heard one.
That being said, one of the things I am most proud of in my life is that Miles is a phenomenally healthy eater. He eats fruits and vegetables of all kinds. He l-o-v-e-s them. I take care to make sure his meals are well-balanced and we steer clear of lots of sugar. He eats nutritious foods and has been a pretty healthy little guy!
But today?
Today we had popcorn and Icees for lunch.
"po-corn, momma!"
So the clerk was quick to show us a small bag that would be free if we purchased a medium Icee for the price of a small one.
Well, that's a deal if I've ever heard one.
That being said, one of the things I am most proud of in my life is that Miles is a phenomenally healthy eater. He eats fruits and vegetables of all kinds. He l-o-v-e-s them. I take care to make sure his meals are well-balanced and we steer clear of lots of sugar. He eats nutritious foods and has been a pretty healthy little guy!
But today?
Today we had popcorn and Icees for lunch.

Not so nutritious, but tons of fun!
Speaking of being proud...
This one slept 8 hours last night. From 10pm to 6am.
This one slept 8 hours last night. From 10pm to 6am.

2 comments:
I just now caught up on your posts since I don't have internet. Ella smiling, the 4th of July, Britton's attempt at yoga... I miss you guys so much!
You won the giveaway over at ElleBows & More!!!
http://ellebowsandmore.blogspot.com/2009/07/pinafore-giveaway-winner.html
Post a Comment