
Britton told me he dreamed last night that he and his life-long buddy, Josh Ewert, went to Alaska to work for Captain Sig on The Northwestern.
Personally, I don't think he could do it. Not because he's not tough enough to pull the 30 hour days in 30 below temps, with 30 foot waves crashing over the sides of the boat....
No, I just don't think he could do it because he'd miss this too much....
Personally, I don't think he could do it. Not because he's not tough enough to pull the 30 hour days in 30 below temps, with 30 foot waves crashing over the sides of the boat....
No, I just don't think he could do it because he'd miss this too much....

We're watching it here. And for some reason, every time we watch it I want to go to Red Lobster.
After the munchkins went to bed, I may have stayed up too late making another accessory for Ella.
And I may have finished it today while she was good and asleep and held an impromptu "photo shoot" with a basket I got for $1 at a garage sale.
And though her little brown shirt has pink flowers on the front, it was lookin' kinda bland for picture taking purposes.
And so I may have pushed things a bit too far when I decided to strip her clothes off, change up the blanket in the basket and try to take some more pics.




No comments:
Post a Comment