There are only 45ish days until baby girl Buss will be here...
We have no house.
We have no name.
You can't help us much with the house (unless you're praying, and for that I'm so grateful!), but maybe you can give us your opinion on the baby names from our short list...
If you can't figure out how to post your comments on this blog, just shoot me an email at frbuss@hotmail.com. I'll post feedback I get from there on the blog.
Ultimately, Britton and I will pick what we like. This poll really holds no bearing on our decision. We just thought it would be fun.
But I'm also trying to prove my mother wrong. She adamantly opposes one of these names.... She says NO ONE will choose it out of a lineup. (**wink, wink mom***)
We'll just see now, won't we?
So here we go...
We know her last name will be Buss.
Elizabeth is her middle name by default...it's a family name on both sides.
A. Abigail Elizabeth Buss - "Abbie"
B. Addison Elizabeth Buss - "Addie"
C. Avery Elizabeth Buss
D. Hannah Elizabeth Buss
E. Hayden Elizabeth Buss
F. Katie Elizabeth Buss
G. Merrik Elizabeth Buss
H. Remie Elizabeth Buss
I. Ryan Elizabeth Buss
B. Addison Elizabeth Buss - "Addie"
C. Avery Elizabeth Buss
D. Hannah Elizabeth Buss
E. Hayden Elizabeth Buss
F. Katie Elizabeth Buss
G. Merrik Elizabeth Buss
H. Remie Elizabeth Buss
I. Ryan Elizabeth Buss
Let us know what you think!
F. & B.

24 comments:
I'm saying Avery, first and Addison, second choice.
We vote H. Remie. We like the sound of ending the name with a vowel since your last name starts with a strong consonant. That's our 2 cents for what it's worth. Congratulations and enjoy that little girl
No to Ryan. haha. My mother wanted to name me that...I am glad she didn't.
But I like Avery.
I like Hannah first, then Abigail "Abbie."
Hey i think that u should go with abbie. addison is a great choice...oh and congrats
I like Avery and Remie. I think I like Remie best :)
Ern
A. Abigail Elizabeth Buss - "Abbie"
I like.
B. Addison Elizabeth Buss - "Addie"
I like this better.
C. Avery Elizabeth Buss
Sweet name.
D. Hannah Elizabeth Buss
Nice.
E. Hayden Elizabeth Buss
Sounds like a boy
F. Katie Elizabeth Buss
I like it because it's my nieces name
G. Merrik Elizabeth Buss
?
H. Remie Elizabeth Buss
I like...it's different
I. Ryan Elizabeth Buss
boy name
Merrik. That's the one I like.
Remie...without a doubt
love danie
We vote for Katie Elizabeth.
Okayyyy, honestly? Avery, Hayden, Merrik, Remie and Ryan all sound like boy names.... and you have had a boy already. You should name her with a beautiful feminine name, like Katie or Hannah.
Thats my .2
I vote for Avery Elizabeth. I love that name! I know this will drive you crazy, but have you ever considered Harper. I would use Harper but it doesn't start w/ a J and we kind of have a trend going. Congrats on a girl!
I don't know if you saw but, Beth ( Celoria ) had her boy! Everett Andrew and he is 8lb 1oz 20'' he and Beth are great!
Well, on a bias I say Addison! And she will have a distant "family by heart" friend named Addison Woods one day! :) That's the one name Rob and I can agree on for a girl! Love Kelli (smith) Woods
I think Merrik is the best. There's nothing worse than being ordinary, or having the same name as someone in your class when you're growing up. I actually knew a girl named Merrick and her name was part of what made her so wonderful and unique.
I love the name Hannah. Isaiah was going to be a Hannah, but we didn't think that worked for a boy :)
Kelly W.
Abigail or Hannah. I think boy when I hear Ryan, Avery, Hayden and Merrik. But Addison and Katie are good also. And Remie is really different! Lot of help aren't I :)
I like the uniqueness of Merrik. It's very different, and who knows if you'll ever be able to find a pencil or keychain with that name engraved in it, but I bet she'll appreciate how unique she is when she's in a class with 4 Emmas and 5 Ryans.
I also like Abigail. Classic.
I love Remie Buss!
As a first grade teacher, I've seen a lot of names & am a big fan of unique options. And if you're yelling into the backyard-calling the kids for dinner, I like Miles & Remie or Miles & Merrik. One of our students is named Amerra and it's so pretty--reminds me of the Merrik option. Either way I like the 'r' sound in there...
Okay, I love Katie...and I think it would be fun for both of us to have a Katie. If you don't choose Katie, then my vote is Ryan. I think it would be sweet to share your middle name. I won't tell you what I don't like because it is none of my business. Love Ya!!
Sonja
just for the record....i LOVE boy sounding names for girls (: Merrick and Remie are my favorite choices but you could call this baby Bob and i would think it was perfect for her
I like merrik because it's cool and ryan for your namesake : )
I was going to say, I thought Ryan was your middle name.... which makes that my number one pick. She could always go by Liz or Lizzy {or any other nickname for Elizabeth} if she thought it was too "boyish". But I also really like Abigail.
Well my 2 favorites are
Ryan Elizabeth
&
Merrik Elizabeth
I like different names though. I really like boys names for girls and I've never heard Merrik and I love it.. so unique!
Post a Comment