Friday, March 13, 2009

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today...

7:00am - Miles woke up...... "MAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" I brought him to bed with me and we slept 'till....

8:30am - Miles was officially done with sleep and I turned on Sesame Street music videos online.... The computer is right next to my bed, so he was entertained and I kept sleeping until...

9:30am - Britton, Miles & I got up and ate waffles & scrambled eggs.

12:00pm - We piled in the car to go look at some FSBO houses...

1:00pm - We looked at a FSBO.... it had green shag carpet, popcorn ceilings and 70ish wood paneling and wallpaper throughout... EEEK! And they wanted $130,000 for it.... Bye-Bye.

1:30pm - We ate at Billy Boys BBQ.... I'm slowly being reminded of the good things Shawnee has to offer...

1:45pm - The Goss Girls (Debbie, Olivia, Maris & Bizzy) met us at Billy Boys to discuss more houses.... They made some calls and found us another FSBO to look at...

2:30pm - We went to a cute little 2 story farm house on 3ish acres and looked in windows and around the property because nobody was home. Maris let Miles play on the trampoline....





Which he thoroughly enjoyed...

It's a cute house, so we've got an appointment to look at it tomorrow at 5pm. (But my heart still hopes for the Midland house, which has made little to no progress.... Britton says God might be trying to teach us patience.... I said "I wish He'd hurry up".)

3:15pm - We headed to Del City to catch my awesome, volleyball playin' niece, Carly, in the finals of their tournament at Christian Heritage Academy.



They won the gold medal!

But there was no gold medal, only the $75 Chili's gift card you see the girl on the front row holding.... Carly was not at all impressed by this. She wanted an actual gold medal to hang on her wall.

I thought is was much better than a medal...

must be the pregnancy talking.

I love this picture...


Britton's wearing Carly's shades... I swear they aren't his.



Though he wears them nicely....



But Miles won't be outdone by his Dayee...

We went to Target after the volleyball tourney was over and bought Miles his very first pair of shades...




6:30pm - The sunglasses were on his face...

6:31pm - The sunglasses were on his head...

6:32pm - The sunglasses were back on his face....

6:33pm - The sunglasses were back on his head....

etc, etc, all the way home....


All the while counting "one, two, free, four, fie, SIX!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww I miss you guys. Are you at Britton's parents?

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts