Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friday, March 13, 2009

I believe we're in need of a recap on this blog. The last week has been CRAZY! March Madness has taken on a whole new meaning this year.

First of all, last Wednesday night there was this....



Britton's last official night as C3's youth pastor brought out the Sampras and Nadal of jungle pong.



It also brought out some white legs if you ask me.



The word on the street is that the old guys schooled the youth.

Must have been the Nike head bands.

***

There was lots of packing.

Miles liked to organize the boxes.



And after all his hard work, he liked to stuff his face.



There was much needed relaxation and time enjoying the last few days in our little house.



When the packing became to emotional, pink things brought me great joy.





There was loading the trailer...



And keeping Miles entertained...



There was a blow up mattress the last 2 nights because Mackey talked me into letting him take my bed to storage.



Miles had much more fun on it than this pregnant girl.





There was a cookout on our last night at 327 N. Pecan with some of our favorite people.



When we closed on our house in October of 2004, we spent the first night with a group of friends from Cornerstone, some grub and no furniture. We just wanted to go out the same way we came in....




Moving weekend has been provided by:

Chris Mackey
Suzy Mackey
Zack Mackey
Luke Black
Dylan Black
Brian Black
Erin Black
Jeff Cawthon
Bradford Bonar
Drew Molleur
Anne Molleur
Rachel Molleur
Angela Morrison
Ed & Linda Buss
Josh Wright
Wal-Mart, Sharpe's & the cardboard recycling bins in the alleys of Pauls Valley
Mazzio's (because we only ordered 2 pizzas, yet there were 3...)
Sharpie
Dr. Pepper
MacArthur Street Storage
Garvin County Abstract Co.
First United Bank
Deanna Joy Stephens

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This whole post has made me very sad, but the cute little pink shoes did help a little.

Samantha said...

Pretty classy there Britton! ;) The headband really brings the entire outfit together.

And Faith, despite all the stress of moving, I have to say, you look GREAT! And pink things would bring me great joy too.

Can't wait to see pictures of the new place!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so relieved! I thought maybe ya'll closed and then dropped off the face of the earth! :0) Good to see you're still here! Already miss ya'll terribly... Sherrie

Anonymous said...

I miss y'all :( But I'm excited that I made it into the blog :)


-Ern

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts