Wednesday, August 15, 2012

sunflower blooms.

This has nothing to do with anything, but should be documented...


It was incredible.


*****



Here are some photos of the garden.  

Please don't look at the GRASS growing in the beds.  
Stop it.  





Among the grass, we do have some beautiful sunflowers.  Ella and I planted seeds this spring.

One morning when we came outside I could see the first one blooming.  I pointed it out to the kids and they gasped.  Ella grabbed Miles' hand and....



When it happened I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket. 

All I can say is thank-you-Jesus-for-phones-with-cameras.


I think I want to till up my whole field and plant sunflowers next year. 




1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm creepin' on your blog... but this post is amazing. For two obvious reasons. First of all, that initial shot is epic and awful. Second, I got goosebumps while reading about the gasps and the hand grab! Too precious for words!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Popular Posts