We've been knocking things off the omigosh-the-baby-is-going-to-be-here-soon list.
While B and his dad worked on a fence for the puppy...
The kids and I worked to prepare our raised beds for our first spring plantings.
This involved emptying one bed of all it's dirt in order to top off the other 10 beds.
They're pretty good little helpers.
And now that I'm 579 weeks almost 34 weeks pregnant I'm not super efficient with yard work and it's nice to have some help.
These kids of mine know just what to do.
They worked surprisingly well together for this moment in time.
It was pretty adorable.
And when they were done I asked if they'd pose for a photo.
This is what they did...
I'll take it.










3 comments:
Brian and I are discussing how disgustingly cute your family is. It's really crazy. :) Love you guys!
And on a sort of related note - it makes me feel like a slug of a human being that you are 579 weeks pregnant and building a garden. But I still love you guys. :)
I know you are pregnant and all, but we sure miss you and the kiddos out here in blogland!
I hope all is well with the faithbusses!
Ok C, you lit a fire under my big ol' pregnant butt! I blogged today!!! ;)
Post a Comment