When I make biscuits I can count on 2 things.
1. The biscuits turn out different every time.
2. There will be a vehicle of some sort running through the flour and dough.
Do you think #1 and #2 could be related?
Probably not. But it would make me feel better about my inconsistent biscuits.




4 comments:
These are too cute. I loved the smoochy spring pics yesterday, too. :)
Is Miles a John Deere fan? If so, you should check out the "All About John Deere for Kids" DVDs. Kiddo loved them when he was in his tractor stage, and Hubby and I learned a lot about John Deere after watching them over and over. :)
That's really cute!
Hey lady, I saw your comment on the blog and didn't know how to email you. Have you ever used boiled chicken and shredded it for chicken salad? It's the BEST. Hope you have a good lunch!
Do you ever use creme fraiche or sour cream for the liquid? Sooo good, also, I heard that the key is to not touch the dough too much so as to not break the butter down.
I know what you mean about them turning out differently every time!
Post a Comment