too cute. sometimes i wish i had had a blog when Kiddo was smaller, so that i could have caught and recorded memories like this. :)
hey - i was thinking the other day - have you read Pioneer Woman's book yet? Did you like it? I found myself surprisingly disappointed - maybe because I had read a lot of it already on her blog? Just wondering what you thought. :)
I haven't read it yet. I read her "confessions" blog posts a few years ago....up until the time she wrote about getting engaged. So maybe I won't be spoiled to the story.
2 comments:
too cute. sometimes i wish i had had a blog when Kiddo was smaller, so that i could have caught and recorded memories like this. :)
hey - i was thinking the other day - have you read Pioneer Woman's book yet? Did you like it? I found myself surprisingly disappointed - maybe because I had read a lot of it already on her blog? Just wondering what you thought. :)
I haven't read it yet. I read her "confessions" blog posts a few years ago....up until the time she wrote about getting engaged. So maybe I won't be spoiled to the story.
Post a Comment