Thursday night before bed, we told Miles we had a great big surprise for him.
He called it "my super special surpwise in Okamona City!"
He was right. We drove to OKC Friday afternoon for the "Day Out With Thomas" event at the OKC Railway Museum. We took him when he was Ella's age in 2008...

{Sept. 2008}
He had fun, but was a little young.
This time, though?
He was the perfect age. Completely enthralled by it all!
There were trains for playing...
AND trains for riding...
He was in shock when "the real" Thomas pulled into the station.
We had a few minutes to wait before boarding, so he sat patiently.
I wonder what was going through his little head as he looked over at that blue engine?
He was probably thinking "I'm so glad my mom dressed me in every piece of Thomas paraphernalia I own (down to my underwear) for this occasion".
Once we boarded, we found the coolest place to sit. We climbed a little ladder and sat up top in the train car. Miles was amazed.
He watched out the window with such anticipation.

"So, Miles, was this a super special surprise!?"












3 comments:
SOOOO cute!! He looks bigger - what are you feeding him?! ;) My little brother was obsessed with Thomas when he was little and I gave him a Thomas "shaving" kit so he could shave with my dad. Cutest thing ever. Little boys are so fun!
Love it!!! (and he couldn't look any more like Drew!!!)
I love the Thomas clothing line...:-)
Love, love, love it.
Makes me wish I HAD talked Ben into it! And the Thomas rain boots? Perfection.
Post a Comment