Some things to do this week....
:: Get all our tax stuff to the accountant.
:: Finish the red scarf project for CraftHope.
:: Remove wallpaper in kitchen.
:: But not before I finish painting the dining room ceiling and the hallway.
:: Because my husband says I need to finish SOMETHING before I start another project.
:: Take Miles to get his hair trimmed.
:: Make pillows for the living room.
:: Take some fun photos.
:: Go to one of my favorite places (Deanna's Architectural Salvage in Ada), and maybe see a friend (or 2 or 4 or whatever) for lunch.
:: Organize and file the ghastly pile of bills, receipts and other random paperwork that has been piling since November.
But every good intention has.....well......
"Mom, I don't want you to work on your list....
I want you to play with me!"
Me: "Miles, do you want me to do the things on my list?"
Miles: "I just watchin' Chuggington, Momma!!!!"
****
PS - Guess who's lost 5 pounds so far on this 20 for 30 journey?
It's me.
PSS - Guess who wants a cheeseburger and a chocolate malt?
Oh... it's me again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(189)
-
▼
February
(16)
- the laundry room {practicing patience.}
- the kitchen floor {big giant baby.}
- kisses {and cars.}
- little joys {for little people.}
- teaching little sister {pulling up in the crib.}
- on this episode of my crazy kiddos {two mommas, mo...
- tu-tu-tu...Tuesday
- happy valentine's day! {put on love.}
- valentine's cards {makin' bawentimes carwds!}
- cuties {and head locks.}
- craft hope project 6 {done.}
- a to do list {for me to do.}
- still no sleep {so more movement.}
- keep movin' {or fall asleep.}
- how to be a redneck {in an ice storm.}
- iced in {and lovin' every minute.}
-
▼
February
(16)
Popular Posts
-
Last October, I stumbled upon these 3 pews for $25 each at a garage sale just down the highway from my house. It's been a long time c...
-
It's the last week of the KinderGardens Contest. Do you know how hard it's been to "wrap up" everything that's gone o...
-
There are only 45ish days until baby girl Buss will be here... We have no house. We have no name. You can't help us much with the house ...
-
"If life throws you lemons.....make lemonade." We're opening up a lemonade stand. Britton's full-time job came to an ab...
-
For this week's KingerGardens linkup, please excuse me while I show you entirely too many pictures. But it's the first harvest of ...
-
There are two garden stories to tell this week for my KinderGardens entry. STORY #1: Monday, some friends of ours came over to spend...
-
This week for my KG linkup, I have much to talk ramble about. As far as the garden goes... It rained, so of course, everything looks ...
-
My son may in fact kill me if he sees this when he's older. But I'll defend myself by reminding him of the craziness he put me thro...
-
Easter 2019 was a very busy day! We started the day at Heritage, where we took our annual photo. It's a Heritage tradition I ador...
-
Everyone said it would happen. "When you have kids, you'll cut it." I don't know if there's anything to that or ...



6 comments:
Yay on the weight loss ... good job!
Ada! Erin lives in Ada... She likes to see Faith.
good job, five-pound-less girl! I'm consistenly working out and I don't have any scales. Hmmm wonder how I'll know when I make it to my goal??
yay on the weight loss. I feel your pain of needing chocolate too. I am on my 3rd week of NO. As in No diet coke, No meat, No fat, No sugar, I am about to die! (so I think!) lol. Hang in there.
Jeanette-you're a trooper going without all of that! don't look at your PW cookbook! i'm pretty sure she's got some of that on every page!
Sonja - I always wondered if I could use those weigh stations on the highway for personal use...
Way to go Faith!! That's AWESOME!
{Britton sounds a lot like Ben... hence the reason I'm on a fabric buying freeze. lol}
Post a Comment