Wednesday, February 24, 2010

kisses {and cars.}

Ella woke quite cheerfully from her nap yesterday.


And just a minute later, Big Brother woke from his!

So I threw him in her crib for some quick photos.  The light in her room was really nice.

Me:  Miles, will you give Ella a kiss on the cheek, please?
Miles:  No!
Me:  Please?  I'll give you an M&M.  (Parenting at it's finest, I'm afraid.)
Miles:  O-Tay!


Have I mentioned that Ella knows how to kiss? 


Well, sort of...


Sorry about the blur...but I was laughing.


Miles looked at me like, "What just happened?"



Then he played with his new race car.  


The one he got because I accidentally slammed his head against the side of the shopping cart, and when he quit crying, we were standing right in front of a Cars display.  And since I had just slammed his head against the side of the shopping cart, I couldn't say no to "Momma!  I WANT ONE!...peeese?"

3 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Beautiful, beautiful babies. Is there anything sweeter than how babies kiss with their mouths open like that!!
It's so funny.

Samantha said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I needed that laugh! :D

Nault News and more said...

Those little eyes that M can give (next to last photo) I can't help but remember you giving those same looks at Rach.

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts