Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I don't wear a lot of makeup.  Nor do I wear it very often.  I'm whatcha call a natural beauty.  


Bahahahaha!  Just kidding!


I'm what you call a complete moron when it comes to makeup.


One day last week though, Miles watched me put on my makeup in the car.  He said "Doing, Momma?", and I explained that momma's wear makeup sometimes but little boys don't....yada-yada.


Even if I do put makeup on, the chances of me wearing lipstick are slim-to-none.  I'm a Burt's Bees kinda girl.  But I put my lipstick - the same and only one I've had for an unmentionable amount of time - on top of my purse in the chair by the door the other night as I was preparing to go out...


And this is what I found a short time after that...





The camera was also sitting in the chair by the door, so I grabbed it quickly.





Even as I snapped photos I'm saying things like...


"Miles, little boys don't wear Momma's makeup."


"That's a big no-no, buddy.  Even though I'm taking your picture."


"Give the lipstick to me, please."





Look at that face!


I took him to the bathroom and showed him what he looked like.


He was very upset.  "Mes-sy, momma!"  "Oh no!"


I don't think he'll do it again, but....


Now, I have no lipstick to wear.  Even if I wanted to.

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts