Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Isn't the weather nice? I'm headed outside to do something. Don't know what yet....

But before I go, I just wanted to shout out to Travis. He's a way cool guy who sent this chair for Miles.

Many episodes of Thomas have already been watched in this chair...


"cheese, momma!"

Now, Travis has many qualities that make him a cool guy, but one of my favorite things about him is that he works at Disney World.

He's pretty tight with Captain Jack Sparrow.



Folks, for legal reasons I have to tip toe here. But I can say that the above photo IS NOT Johnny Depp. You catching my drift?

Pretty remarkable, huh?

I used to l-o-v-e Johnny Depp. I wonder who the heart throb will be when Ella is old enough to care? I remember staying up really late to watch 21 Jump Street back in my day.

Oh wait, I don't want her to grow up. Never mind. This is good for now...


3 comments:

Ari said...

Faith, you're blog posts make me smile. And laugh sometimes- out loud!
I enjoyed this one today!
And Ella is beautiful!
Ari

faith buss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
faith buss said...

Thanks Ari! I crack myself up, but that's never a good gauge. Thanks for laughing with me! :)

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts