Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday, May 15, 2009

Miles has been slightly obsessed with the "red mote" today. It's the remote that makes one of his Geo Trax trains go "round & round". But I haven't seen the train all day, just the remote.

I was turned around picking up books off the floor. I sensed Miles near Ella, who was snoozing on the couch. I glanced to catch him ever-so-gently placing the "red mote" like so...



Balanced perfectly on her forehead.

Holy cow, I laughed my stinkin' head off.

Since I had the camera out, and he knew that I was laughing at him, he quickly became quite full of himself and ran around saying "cheese".



Even "Tom" was saying "cheese" for the camera.



Yes, I'm afraid the only thing quiet around here today is this one...



She is, however, on the night shift and will have her turn.

2 comments:

Brandi Eatherly said...

hahha... How I love and miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith, it's Karly Hazelrigg. Just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing (not that Rachel doesn't tell me whatever I ask her, but that's beside the point. I think.). I need to come see those adorable children of yours sometime soon; I love them (even if I have only seen them once/never). Maybe I can help Rach babysit sometime, ha ha. Well, that's all, and thank you again for coming up to see me that one day, it meant a lot. Love you guys! :)

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts