The cute little worker bees have been busy watering their garden this week.
It's been in the mid 90's every day.....HOT! HOT! HOT!
When watering one evening this week, they spotted a RED tomato!
We're so excited to be producing everything we need to make a perfect little salad....right from our very own garden.
PS - The carrots did NOT make it to the salad. They were stolen by two hungry snackers.





5 comments:
a tomato already! wow. and your peas look like they are happy around your cute teepee!
yummy salad! so far we just have LOTS of radishes and some lettuce. kind of boring. :)
p.s. i heart that john deere t-shirt. kiddo had the exact same one and loved it to death.
Loving his face holding that tomato! Such pride. Looks tasty.
The first red tomato! I'm so jealous!
Oh my! A red tomato already? I struggle to get any red tomatoes before fall, usually end up picking them green and letting them ripen in the house.
The tree bokeh in your first photo is beeeeautiful. :)
I don't envy you those mid-90 degree temps, but I am envying your cute little salad! Congratulations on the first red tomato!
Post a Comment