My mom, Miles, Ella and I went to Mississippi last Friday for my cousin Molly's wedding. We stayed at a farmhouse that belongs to my aunt's family.
They have been working very hard to renovate it and were kind enough to share it with us. It was such a treat to stay there!! We all had our own bed, the fridge and cabinets were stocked with all sorts of goodies and there was an awesome claw foot tub/shower to top it off! I've paid lots of money at bed & breakfasts over the years and none were as charming as this little farmhouse in Mississippi.
While we were there, we made lots of friends!
Baby chicks...
Horses...
Hens...
We ate fresh eggs each day!
Roosters...
And we tried very hard to make friends with these ducks...
But it always ended the same way...
It should be noted that as these duck flew straight at my crouched body I screamed and quit taking pictures...until they were past me...
I bet those ducks are glad we're back in Oklahoma!!

















4 comments:
Thanks for sharing! You take such amazing photos and your kids are so cute, it's fun to peek in the bloggy window :)
Look at that rooster strutting around like he owns the place! :) So sweet.... but I am dying to see some pictures of the house and wedding!
what FUN! your kids look like they were having a blast!
my kiddo appreciated your duck pics. :)
I can hear it now: "Mama, we need ducks...and chickens!" Before you know it, you are going to be a real live farmer!
Post a Comment