This has been written on the chalkboard in our living room since the first of January...
We live in Oklahoma after all, and snow is a novelty.
Still singing Frosty the Snowman every single day, we were in desperate need of enough snow to make one for ourselves (according to Miles).
Today, I think we just might have a happy little answer to M's prayers...
Just maybe...



3 comments:
Hey Faith,
I'm so glad Miles got his wish. We have had three snows so far. Yes, in Mississippi. We had a White Christmas, the first time since 1960 something, and then the Sunday we were coming home from Louisiana we got 10 inches and then a week or so ago woke up one morning to another light dusting of snow on the ground. So tell Miles that Aunt Janet said it was his turn to have some snow. We love you all and miss you. Have Fun!!!!!
So this is your fault?
Haha, I'm kidding. I'm enjoying my day off. Conquering laundry and homework! I'm glad Miles got his wish!
Wow, what a kid's dream come true! Not so much down there. Just tiny flakes in the air and brown and cold winds...
Post a Comment