Monday, November 29, 2010

big help {from little helpers}

Miles and I recently tried making some festive leaves using wax paper, crayon shavings and an iron.  


Let's just say I'm going to need to make a new ironing board cover...

And always anxious to be involved in big people activities, this is what happened in the kitchen a few nights ago as I was making dumplings...


I turned for 2 seconds to put dumplings in the pot and this is what happened.

She pulled Miles' little red stool up to the counter, grabbed my butter knife and began to "cut" the dough.


She also loves to help her Daddy crack pecans from our neighbor's tree.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

The kids are getting so big....and they are so adorable!
I thought of you today when I saw these cute camping engagement pictures : http://greenweddingshoes.com/a-fun-camping-engagement-session/

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts