How many clothes does one tiny little girl need?
I have not purchased any of these items.
We have been blessed with generous friends who have little girls.
The clothes in the closet are 12 -18 months. Things E will be able to wear through the rest of the summer and fall.
The clothes on the floor are the 12-18 month things that I just can't keep because I have no room.
The closed doors on the wardrobe hide 2T clothes that she'll be in before I know it.
Good grief.

4 comments:
I have FOUR girls!
I do the shifting and purging of clothes about 3 times a year.
I hope that makes you feel better!!
Holy cow, that's a lot of clothes! At least you won't have to do laundry every week if you don't want!
That's a great problem to have!!!
I had a sil that tried for 12 years to have a child, finally had a girl and she went nuts.
I benefited by the hand-me-downs but like you were completely overwhelmed.
Have fun sorting, lol! Kim
Post a Comment