Monday, July 12, 2010

lindsay lohan, michelle obama {and me.}

Can you guess what these three women have in common?





***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
We're all featured on the homepage at aol.com today!  
(Though some more prominently than others.  Mine's just sub-story and I'm pretty sure it rotated off pretty quickly, but IT WAS THERE FOR SURE.  B & I saw it with our own eyes.)

Jaime Derringer, a contributor to AOL's ShelterPop site, contacted me a couple of weeks ago to do a feature on the church pew.  You can check out her story HERE.  

And if you're stopping by because you saw the feature, WELCOME!  


7 comments:

Lindsi said...

Faith! That is so awesome! =D Congratulations.

I'm working on the whole wedding thing. I'll keep you posted, lol.

Lou Kfouri: said...

Hi Faith

I'm from Brazil, and I really love your blog. I posted in my blog your headboard made from a church pew, it's amazing! This is the URL of my blog http://oblogdeco.blogspot.com/2010/06/antes-depois.html

Kisses from Brazil
Lou kfouri

Cathryn said...

How fun is that!! Congrats, they wrote a cute story for you!

Nault News and more said...

Go FAITH! So proud of you!
Doing the Snoopy Dance as I type!!!!!

Kiss those kids for me.

alisha said...

you're the most awesome woman i know. just doing your thing, and getting recognized for it. rock on girlie- so so cool.

inadvertent farmer said...

A superstar! Kim

katie said...

Faith! Congrats!! That's awesome!! You're famous now! :)

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts