2010 EASTER PHOTO SHOOT :: FOR THE GRANDPARENTS
Attempt #1 - Monday Evening
Attempt #2 :: Tuesday Morning
It was pretty cool and windy outside Tuesday morning, so I'd say they lasted about 3 1/2 minutes.
Miles just wasn't having any of it. No matter what I did. And believe me, I pulled out all the stops. Chocolate malts, chocolate cake, m&m's, suckers, the works. The older he gets, the less cooperative he is with a camera stuck in his face. I've assumed this would get easier. I've been wrong.
Ella was mostly an angel. Smiling and looking precious. Unlike the other one who flailed about singing songs and making animal noises.
So what's a girl to do?
Well, we went in the house to warm up and take a break from picture taking. I grabbed my phone. Prepare for shamelessness.... I just thought I had pulled out all the stops earlier.
I told my son that Sir Topham Hatt called. {He is in charge of all the trains on the Thomas & Friends show that Miles loves so much...}
His faced dropped. *Gasp!*
"Son, Sir Topham Hatt asked that you report to the train station for pictures at once! He said that you must smile sweetly for the camera, take a picture with your sister and obey your mother."
"O-tay!!!! Let's go, Momma!!!"
Who knew it'd be that easy?
So I loaded the circus up in the car and drove to the train depot on Main Street in Shawnee. Luckily, Britton was able to meet us there briefly.
It was still a bit crazy...
But we did finally get that Easter pic I was looking for...





4 comments:
you're a sneaky one!!! I have the same problem with Jack. He WILL NOT smile normally for a picture
i LOVE the one where miles is covering his eyes. hilarious. sawyer HATES taking pictures. ridge is fairly easy, but not sawyer- he's never liked it. too cute pics!
Hi-lar-ious!!!! Your humor cracks me up and that son of yours makes me laugh as I can only imagine. My boys do the same thing to me...it's a wonder we ever get photos to come out at all but sometimes it is the outakes that bring the most smiles! Happy Easter cousin! Love you!
BAHAHAH Sir Topham Hat? hahahaha oh Faith. haha
Post a Comment