Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday, September 20, 2009

1 year ago.







This afternoon.








Things that are the same:
  • We never all look at the camera smiling.
  • Miles ran away the whole time.
  • I'm wearing the same shoes. But only I would know that.
  • And now that I go back and look, I'm also wearing the same earrings.

Things that are different:
  • I was just barely pregnant then (didn't even know yet!).
  • Ella is here!
  • Britton lost 30 pounds.
  • I gained.....several. (baby weight people! baby weight!)
  • My friend Suzy from www.bohemianperspectives.com took the batch last year. She's Awe-some!
  • My sleep deprived sista took these photos. She was a willing victim. She did a good job. And I'm soooo glad she showed up on my doorstep because otherwise we would have attempted the family photo shoot with a tripod. (read: big, fat, huge, disaster. but I was determined!)

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts