Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I got some good stuff garage sale-ing this morning. I took my friend, Gordona, and we had a wonderful time! Ella slept for most of our 3 hour excursion, Gordona bought breakfast, and we got lots of fun things. I call that a great morning!

I found some Geo Trax for Miles and I don't know who was more excited. Me or him. My heart raced when I found the big box for only $3. Funny how other people's junk makes my heart race. It was at least $40-50 worth of tracks, bridge building pieces and other cool stuff.

Back in December, some dear friends of ours - Greg & Micki - gave Miles a ton of Geo Trax. Their son had outgrown playing with them, and we were so thankful that they thought of Miles. He quickly learned how it worked and all he could talk about was "traaaaaaiiiinnnsss!". We had a small corner of his room designated for the track.



We added a few pieces to the collection for his birthday in April.



And when I walked in the door this morning he said, "more twain twacks, momma?" Becuase we had already texted Britton photos of my find.



He was a little overwhelmed when I dumped them all out on the floor. Just sort of stared at them for a bit.



But here's what happened once Britton got involved.



Folks. This. Is. Getting. Ridiculous.

Greg & Micki, I blame you.

******

Ella is 2 months old today. Can't believe it.



I sure do love it when she smiles.


2 comments:

Brandi Eatherly said...

Love it.

Anonymous said...

bwaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaa!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts