Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

House Update: Our realtor says that the bank is working on a counter offer on the Midland house. I wish I could explain how surprised I am at this! I fully expected our offer to sit on someone's desk in Ohio for weeks on end...possibly months. Us never hearing a word and having no closure (literally!). This is how it can go with short sales.

But instead, apparently they're "working on it"! I'm so relieved. Now, if their counter could just be in the ball park... That's what we'll pray for today. :)

***

That being said, it's been a boring ol' day full of getting together taxes for our accountant, organizing paperwork, collecting boxes and making a plan of what to pack first.

I had fun looking at old pics for yesterday's blog. So here's another one. Exactly one year ago today...




Hard to believe he was running around the church yard this evening kicking a soccer ball and a year ago he was just barely scooting around in his Jeep walker.... and eating puffs. He used to l-o-v-e the puffs!


F.

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts