Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

In honor of the day, I pulled out my heart-shaped pancake molds. I use them once a year (maybe), so it was interesting. But aren't they cute?





The first pancake, well....



It was a complete disaster. So that one was for me...

But then I remembered how to do it and we were rockin' & rollin'.



Miles knows what a heart is, so at first, he didn't like biting it so that it wasn't a "haaar" anymore.



But he soon got over that.




A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
'Til you give it away.
~Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music, "You Are Sixteen"

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts