I'm so happy for you guys! It couldn't happen to better people! Enjoy!
Oh, hooray! He's so handsome! :) Congratulations!
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
LOVE that first picture. what an incredible moment captured!
I think it's so neat that his name is on the white board behind him!
You've got SUCH a beautiful family! If Chris and I are lucky enough to have a family half as lovely, we'll be lucky. And congrats again.
Congratulations! It's nice to know all went well and that the family is healthy and happy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! It couldn't happen to better people! Enjoy!
Oh, hooray! He's so handsome! :) Congratulations!
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
LOVE that first picture. what an incredible moment captured!
I think it's so neat that his name is on the white board behind him!
You've got SUCH a beautiful family! If Chris and I are lucky enough to have a family half as lovely, we'll be lucky. And congrats again.
Congratulations! It's nice to know all went well and that the family is healthy and happy!
Post a Comment