Saturday, March 26, 2011

saturday morning entertainment.

Dirt's here.  


It was a dramatic event. 
(See hands grabbing face below....wish I would have been on the other side.)


That cute little yellow dump truck makes me want one.  


The delivery guy said the same thing to Miles this morning as he did last year...

"You're gonna wanna plant a Tonka truck in that garden so it'll grow to be like mine."

No mister.
His momma wants to plant a Tonka truck in her garden so it'll grow to be like yours.

And if I could, I would plant dirt.  
So I didn't have to pay you to bring me some for my gardens every year.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I would plant dirt, too. It's amazing how expensive dirt can be. Whoever came up with "dirt cheap" obviously didn't have to fill up garden beds.

I'd be right with you on the Tonka, too - a dump truck would come in very handy on multiple occasions.

Happy digging! We can't start yet. :(

The author said...

:)

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Popular Posts