Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Britton and I were in the same youth group many moons ago. I think we're really fortunate to have that much history together. Lots of people don't connect until later in life and don't have the opportunity to share that time of their lives with each other. I treasure our memories of those days.

On that note, Chelsea and Kalen were students in Britton's youth group in Pauls Valley and I had the awesome opportunity to take their engagement photographs this week. It feels special to have been a part of their youth group days and to now watch them as they enter a time of planning their future together.



They're so cute.

















Kalen loves to laugh at Chelsea. She's a hoot. And this is so them.



We raced to beat a storm headed our way. Who could have guessed that a photo shoot the 2nd week of August would be threatened by rain?



But they weren't afraid to get a little wet once the storm rolled through.





**Sigh**.... Young love...

3 comments:

Erin B. said...

aw their pictures are so great Faith! I'm so excited for Chelsea and Kalen. Wedding dress shopping is tomorrow. Eeee!

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh! I know her! She was taking classes at OSU-OKC last year. How is she???

faith buss said...

Kristi - She's great! Wedding dress shopping today. :)

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts