Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ella is 4.

Today, my sweet little Ella turns four.  


She requested a "princess party". 


And that is what she got.


There was more adorableness happening at our house this morning that you can even handle.  


And there's pretty much nothing I wouldn't do to see her face light up.  
{Um, see photo below.  Nothing.}


Because when your little girl closes her eyes and makes a wish on a wishing flower, and the wish goes like this: 
"I wish my Mommy would dress up like a princess for my princess birthday party"...

Well, you throw your pride out the window and Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

With absolute certainty I can say that if you cry reading a post about princess parties and seeing Faith in a princess dress, you are either pregnant or premenopausal. Guess which one I am?

I LOVED this. It is going to be more precious to you than you can imagine in about 20 years...

Jeanette said...

How absolutely adorable!
Faith I cannot believe how big your babies are getting.... such sweetness!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Popular Posts