Saturday, September 1, 2012

fun with packing paper.

 Friday night after dinner and after we had gooed and gaahed over the chunky baby for a little bit...


I took all the packing paper that came from our boxes and threw it out in the yard.  It had been strewn all over the house by a couple of little munchkins that I know and they were having fun with it.  
But their energy desperately needed to be OUTSIDE.  
So here's what I did...


Paper in the yard.
And it was pure genius...


They played and laughed...


And threw it. 
And jumped in it.
And ran around with it.


Basically, just like they were doing in the house.
But without me yelling at them every 2 seconds.  


It's a wonder why we spend so much money on toys.  


Emmett watched the insanity from the porch.


And kicked his feet...


 Then Granne got involved and added an entirely new and different element to the fun.
 

"Bury me again, Granne!"


Box day proved to be double the fun.

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Popular Posts