Saturday, January 7, 2012

11 years.

Yesterday was my 11th wedding anniversary!

Holy wow!  It's hard to believe it's been that long.  In trying to explain it to Miles I forced my TWO Creative Memories wedding scrapbooks on the whole family last night.  It was so fun to show Ella, who is obsessed with princesses, that once upon a time I looked like one too.  


Looking at photos of your skinniest self when you're six months pregnant, however, is not completely advisable.  Sheesh!  

So Happy Anniversary to my Britton!  




2 comments:

Kirsten said...

happy anniversary! and you are a super-cute 6-month-pregnant self. :)

lesleyzellers said...

Happy anniversary! I can totally relate to the being pregnant & looking at your skinny self in photos. Such a terrible idea. My last pregnancy I decided to break out our honeymoon album to Jamaica - of which I was in the best shape of my life - and that ended with me calling my sister in tears. I won't make that mistake this pregnancy :) anyway, congrats on 11 years!!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Popular Posts