Grabbed some photos of the kids before the last of the color fell from this beautiful tree in our back yard.
I had to bribe them with books, fruit snacks and the promise of getting to watch Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving when we were done. Ella just says "I wanna watch Thanksgiving". I know what she means and I have 5 seconds to turn it on before she repeats and repeats that phrase until I do.
"Hey Ella? Will you smile for Momma?"
"How about now?"
"Miles, pleeeeeeaaaaase smile for me....Ella won't."
"Since you smiled so pretty, now you can jump!"
me : "Ella....seriously....please smile."
her : (while forcing back a smile) "Noooooooooooooooooo!"
(I was certainly the one smiling in the last photo....Actually, trying not to drop the camera from cracking up is more like it. It's my absolute favorite from the batch. When ya gotta go, well.....)










3 comments:
ARe you SERiouS! That is a once in a life time shot!!
SOOOOOooo Funny!!!
cute, cute, cute! Can't BELIEVE how long E's hair has gotten!
our leaves are GONE. so blah out there already. sniff.
Oh my gosh. That last picture is stinkin hilarious!!!
Post a Comment