Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DIY projects {and a goofball.}

Halloween weekend was pretty uneventful around here.  
I had asked Miles for weeks if he'd like to dress up, shown him lots of costumes, including this one...


And he just wasn't interested at all.  I had even gathered all the boxes to make this bad boy.  What an awesome mother I could have been.
But it was a no go, so we spent more time on this than anything...


Oh! Have I not told you that our downstairs bathroom has been gutted since the first week of August?  
I don't think I have....
MY DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM HAS BEEN GUTTED SINCE THE FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST!!!.................................................

Don't worry, I'm still happily married...DIY project and all.

And the kid who wasn't interested in dressing up for Halloween??

Well, he showed up wearing this to church on Sunday morning...  



I left his Daddy in charge as I had to go early.  
Britton sent him to his room to get underwear.  
The tie was in his underwear drawer.  
What a goofball. 

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Wait. WHAT?!? The boy turned DOWN Thomas???

Wow.

Wow.

And first of August?

Wow.

You are the BEST Momma and BEST Wifey I know. Seriously. ♥

faith buss said...

To be fair, he definitely thought it was cool. He LOVED looking at the picture of it online. But before I put ALL that time in I asked him every day for 2 weeks if he'd wear it. The answer was always...."naaaaaah".

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts