This week, the kids helped me put mulch around the plants in our garden.
Ella may or may not have eaten a bit of cedar. I can't be sure. It was certainly in her mouth several times.
She did, most definitely however, eat dirt.
Miles is so interested in helping with every little detail.
Each day he says "Let's go work in our garden, Momma!"
Such cute little helpers I have.





2 comments:
Love it.
I finally weeded out our raised bed and am hoping to plant tomorrow... though, by the looks of it, I just need to move closer and offer up Noah's help in exchange for some fresh veggies! I'm going to have to go back through your posts now so I can remember just how many boxes and what all you planted - it looks GREAT!
What adorable helpers. And I must say PW has nothing on your raised beds, yours rock! Kim
Post a Comment